- Elliot is really cute. Like, so cute it hurts and makes me want another baby. Sweetest bald little head ever.
- Elliot got some new clothes this week from Skippy [my mom]. We are waiting on more that have been ordered. Love miniBoden, Tea Collection, and lots of small shops. Obsessed with LittleHipSqueaks and waiting on our first order from there [two pairs of ultraskinny leggings].
- I really need to give an update on the house: before, after, and next steps. I know that. It’s in the works. Oh, look, Elliot’s nursery! Whoops, that has been done for a while now. [photo: The Beautiful Mess]
- A large part of my job entails creating and documenting processes. I have a HUGE one to wrap up this week, and I am procrastinating big time [thus the posting?]. Umm sorry that using something called “rational system architect” sounds like a real drag.
- I’m going to my first La Leche League meeting on Saturday. I’ve been meaning to go since I was pregnant, and it probably would have been super helpful back then. Even though we aren’t having any breastfeeding issues, I feel like I want to go to be supportive. I’m sure I will still get something out of it. I guess it is never too late!
That is all.