Okay, who am I kidding? This is a life recap.
Life with a baby is busy, and when Elliot is awake, I try to be present with her as much as possible…
So, the weekend.
D, Elliot, Lily, and I went to Oak Island for the weekend with my parents. This was a reminder we don’t get to the beach house nearly as much as we should.
The weekend consisted of
beach time with daddy
shopping in Southport / dinner at Provisions
As for the rest of life…
- I’m at Lowe’s, Elliot is at The Goddard School, and we are both dealing with it. She takes a bottle now, but only at school.
- D, Elliot, and I took a short vacation to Richmond, Philadelphia, Burlington (VT), Lake Placid, Gloversville (NY), and NYC. Photos on the Facebook.
- We are on a time out from house reno, but we need to get on some things. Update on the house to come.
- Elliot’s favorite book is Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? It makes her grin every. single. time.
- I am now a placenta encapsulation specialist and working with an awesome group at Wombmart. Basically I dehydrate placentas and create pills for postpartum use. More to come on this one, but the bottom line is that I think education around natural birth/living is super important.