Ever? Like, in your life?
So, I understand that D and I made you travel to Charlotte for our wedding. But can all future brides and grooms please get married somewhere fun?
Here are my top suggestions:
1. New Orleans. I would like to visit NO, and I’ve never been. 😦
2. A ski resort. Preferably one out west [ie not Ski Beech, people]… maybe Solitude?
3. Who wouldn’t love a camp wedding? How do you feel about Moab in Utah?
4. California wine country. Okay, that is actually a legitimate suggestion.
5. I could get on board with an island. One I haven’t been to… like St. Barts or St. Croix.
Okay, that is the end of my extensive list. Ironically, it is eerily similar to my list of [relatively] domestic vacation possibilities.